Are you passionate about Information Technology, networking, server infrastructures and cloud technologies?
Our Infrastructure Engineers are motivated to build and maintain various infrastructures to serve both our internal business and that of our clients.
Using technologies including Microsoft Server stack, Microsoft 365 and Azure, you’ll be helping to build solutions that bring benefits and efficiencies to our own business, whilst also increasing the productivity of and solving core problems for a portfolio of high-profile national and international clients in a range of sectors.
Your love for IT will be contagious, and you’ll work closely with a team of likeminded engineers to build and maintain systems that our clients will get real benefit from. You’ll be involved in setting the direction of travel for the company’s own IT estate and help to drive through strategic projects and deliverables.
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Where you fit in
- You’ll translate internal and external requirements into working infrastructure
- Work alongside a team of dedicated engineers to maintain the existing IT estate
- Work collaboratively with developers, project managers, analysts & clients
- Help maintain documentation and standards for security
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and best practices
- Explain technical detail and concepts in plain English to a broad set of stakeholders
- Manage and communicate change throughout the business
What we’d like you to bring
- 3+ years’ experience as an engineer, in a similar role or as an IT Administrator
- Deep knowledge of technologies including Microsoft Desktop and Servers, VMware, Azure
- Passion for adoption of appropriate modern technologies to further our business
- Problem-solving skills, organisation, and attention to detail
- Focused on providing first-class service to colleagues and customers
- Ability to contribute to and organise programmes of continuous improvement over IT estates.
- Desire to work in an environment that holds itself to account and is externally audited for quality and security
- Clear communication skills both across all mediums
- Drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Competitive salary
- Buy/Sell holidays
- Laptop and subsidised home internet
- Financial support for training & personal development
- Employer supported volunteering for causes of your choice
- Relaxed, flexible and safe working environment with options for both home and office working